The evil energy emanating from Goku’s pinkish-black sweatshirt was reportedly worn only once by Zamasu. His vitality was combined with the fabric!
Black Goku is a powerful villain in the Dragon Ball series. He was originally Zamasu, a Supreme Kai of the Ten Universe. However, he used the Super Dragon Balls to wish himself into Goku’s body. From there, he became obsessed with destroying all mortals and gods. He also has a unique pink-black sweatshirt that represents his evil energy. Wearing this sweatshirt would have once given him the power of a god! But now it’s just a stylish way to show your support for the bad guys.
- Made with braided nylon and polyester.
- Breathable anti-transpiration fiber.
- With a very high grammage for an optimal durability.
- Digital 3D printing, original design.
- With a soft touch like silk.
- For a timeless Japanese style.
- Soft and comfortable, the textile will not rub your skin.
- FREE SHIPPING !
There are no reviews yet.